Tuesday, August 12, 2008

You’re only as good as your support crew.

In a 24hr race, you’re support crew can either help you win the race or lose the race. A few months ago I approached the below characters to request that they help support me in this 24hr endeavor. They were all chosen for their diverse strengths. As of 12:17 yesterday when the K-man texted me with the sweet words, “I’m in”, my final support crew was sealed.

Come meet the Gang:


Alan Smith-
Strengths: Mechanic skills, cooking, kicking anyone’s ass that may say something negative about his teammates, cracking manly jokes and military experience.





Scott the K-Man Kroske-
Strengths: Engineer extraordinaire, photography, encouraging words, infectious laugh, yielding women away to create a distraction free environment by his outspoken inappropriateness, numbers, driving, dick and fart jokes and previous 24hr race experience.






Angela-
Strengths: Putting up with my neurotic obsessive nature, optimistic outlook, and a face that is nice on the eyes and motivation to see each lap.






I’m quite confident in this group of fine individuals and sincerely gracious for the sacrifice they are making to help me out. I couldn’t ask for better teammates.

1 comment:

Kroske said...

Why does Alan get the strong masculine profile photo, and I get the... uuum, 'festive guy on a dock' photo? Oh wait, I think I just answered my own question.

Kroske