Sunday, February 22, 2009

Surprise!

It’s only a matter of days now before I can officially race in the Masters Cat. (a.k.a. Old Men Category).

Angela, being the loving, sweet person she is, decided to throw together a surprise party for me at Royal Oak Brewery last night.

I couldn’t help but feel overwhelmed by the love from all of my friends and family that showed up. I am truly blessed that I belong to such a great community and family. Thanks to everyone who came out, and those who wanted to but couldn’t, I love you all!

Below are some scenes from the evening (Mom and Dad I’m sorry I don’t have photos of you, they are on your camera, please send me some soon and I’ll post them).

The evening even called for a temporary derailment from Monkhood. It's all good, you only turn 30th once.


Office Fans, you know why this pic is funny.

Honorary guest appearance: Alan Smith...in scrubs and still on the clock!


The Finkelstein Brothers...believe it or not, we did come from the same parents.











If anyone else has any pics from the evening, please email me them. I seemed to of missed a lot of the bike people.

3 comments:

Kroske said...

Wish I could have made it. I was thinking of you guys as I simultaneously regurgitated dinner, violently passed lunch, blew green gummy bears from my nose & eyes, and attempted to remove the railroad spike from the top of my 103 degree skull. Next year I'm thinking "Flu shot".

Happy Birthday my friend.

Kroske

the MICHIGANSCENE said...

30 dont count as OLD in tms's book try pushin past 40, whattaya call guys like card, dybo, foshag weinert, klien etc.... relics..?

TheBrothersChase said...

like the pic at the top finkel...