Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It's the Middle that Counts


“Love is stronger than death even though it can't stop death from happening, but no matter how hard death tries it can't separate people from love. It can't take away our memories either. In the end, life is stronger than death.”
-Author Unknown

There are two dates that are associated with an individual after they pass.
1. The day they were born.
2. The day they died.

However, I was once told by a teacher that, “it’s everything in the middle that counts”. Today would have been my brother’s 40th birthday. Although he is no longer physically with us, he remains in the hearts of so many people. The evidence of his influence being continually felt by so many today reminds me just how much he was able to make everything in the middle count the most he possibly could. It also reminds me daily to make sure I am making the most of the middle parts.

He continues to be a role model to me.

Happy Birthday Don! I miss and love you.

2 comments:

the MICHIGANSCENE said...

That gets TMS award for the most meaningful post for 2010. Tim your blog is a big influence on the TMS approach to life
thank you and god bless you.

Kroske said...

Words to live by.