Wednesday, May 30, 2007

9/10ths of a Hundo

Last Tuesday brought about 8/10ths of the mythical century on a school night. This week I decided to go for the big 100 on a school night. With preparation of the Lumberjack 100 on my mind, I decided to stack the deck against my favor and attempt this feat on the MTB. I started out of Troy, rode some trails at Bloomer and Stoney and then headed out to the B-Ham ride. With motivation from the stylings of Roberto Harry-Man I hunkered down and was able to hang on my dirt-designed bicycle. However, my hundo attempt ultimately failed due to lack of daylight, I ended the day with 92. The legs were a bit dead today so I rode a leisurely 20 miles to recover. Next week an attempt will be made again but with a curly barred, skinny tire bike.

1 comment:

alexdolpp said...

Real men ride 100 milers on MTB's!