Thursday, August 23, 2007

The end of a beautiful road.

A tear falls on my keyboard as I sit and type the words THE SEX PANTHERS ARE KNOCKED OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS AND THEIR SEASON IS OVER!

Unfortunately last Thursday the Sex Panthers suffered two hard-fought losses ending their season prematurely and with great remorse.

However, our heads weren’t hung too low for too long as we hopped in the team vehicle, slipped on our Cobra Kai T’s, took a vow of “no mercy”, and sped off to Port Hope, MI to participate in the first ever PH Coed Kickball Tournament.


I milled over in my head how I could write about this event in fashion that properly depicted descriptive justice to the magic that went on this past weekend. It was then I realized, how does one describe the Grand Canyon to it’s fullest without seeing it for one’s self? How does a man speak of the enormity of the mountains without going up into them? How can you describe the feeling of the first time you ride a bike without training wheels? The answer is simple…you cannot without actually experiencing it for yourself.

Although these pictures only captured a small percentage of the brilliance and Zen-like nirvana that was the PH Kickball Tourney, I will share them with you.










Although we did not come home the victors, we nabbed a respectable 3rd place overall.

No comments: