Saturday, June 9, 2007

Kickball Season Opener: Freeballers get Mauled by the Sex Panthers!


In 4th grade I dominated the Kickball Scene. Although I attended a small parochial school, I still showed the potential to play in the big leagues. Unfortunately, due to 5th grade mandates on recess time, my career was short-lived. After a twenty-year hiatus, I was finally recruited to a reputable team and placed in the avenue for a triumphant return. As any true superstar would do, I brought a beautiful entourage to the field with me; Angela and her good friend Lauren have also been drafted to our elite group.

The Team: Sex Panthers by Odeon (We’re sponsored)
The Objective: Ballistic Domination


Last night was the season opener for the Co-Ed Oak Park Recreational Kick Ball League. We played a double header against The Freeballers in which we posted a respectable win in the first game, and a mercy in the second. The opposing team left last night with their free balls between their legs and cowering in humiliation.

5 comments:

Timothy Finkelstein said...

I didn't notice when I posted, but if you look in the right corner of the team pic, a menacing free balling sore loser was trying saboatge our team integrity by displaying her posterior.

SMH said...

Tim, how do you become lucky enough to participate in events like this? Perhaps next year I will be available for the draft! Good work in Canada, sounds like you had fun race.

Unknown said...

Go Balls Deep!!!

sworksredace said...

Timmy how could U have blocked that shot of the chick freeballer dropping trow. I'm dissapointed.

JBrandt said...

Kickball. Grade school. Todd Herber. Soft punching explosion when his face met Mr Voit seconds after it left my foot. Tim, thanks for the memories.