Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Another Day in Paradise

Day 2 of summer vacation.

7:30-Wake up, make coffee in my new French press, lay around and read.

10:00-1.5 hour massage

1:00-Walk around Home Depot scavenging for landscaping ideas for the new homestead.

2:00-Cut, Color and Style at Bocci

4:45-60 miles of road bike fury at Stoney

9:45- Sushi with Dan Klein at Take Sushi in Rochester

11:15-Update blog and settle in to watch "The Departed"

It doesn't get much more relaxing than this. I apologize to all of you readers who have to go to work all summer.

3 comments:

JBrandt said...

Yes, there's nothing like it. In fact, I enjoyed this morning's ride so much I stopped at the Mt. Clemens bakery on Cass/Groesbeck for a java and a delicacy from heaven: aka. a butter cream donut. Oh, my. Tomorrow's extra miles were worth today's transitory taste.

Immanuel Mel Ott Coordinator said...

I would have thought that you would have mixed in a nap or two...take it easy, big fella! It's a long summer!

the MICHIGANSCENE said...

you now have been banned from the the working stiff group of tms, you suck and have no excuse from not placing in the top 5 every race....have a nice summer