Thursday, June 21, 2007

Like a child on Christmas Eve



Just got home from Ciaciaro (report to follow). However, I am giddy as a schoolgirl right now and can barely sleep because less than 24 hours from now is my second league kickball game! Man I have really been bitten by the bug! Reports have it that there are many teammates missing so I am really going to have to give it my all. No chaffed ass from riding the pine this week! Currently we are 4-0...I intend to make it 6-0 tomorrow evening. I am contemplating not washing my jersey all season for good luck, what do you think?

3 comments:

sworksredace said...

the guy pictured above needs to go to the Timmy Finkel school of tanning...

JBrandt said...

Tim, Thanks for the photo. Now I know what happened to Todd Herber. If he happens to cross your base path during the game how about delivering a forearm shiver? Tell him it's from all those he bullied during recess.

Bunker said...

Is that Captian Kickball? If it is, can I get an autograph?