Saturday, May 5, 2007

View from the Podium


Some people may say it is ludicrous to ride your bike to your graduate commencement. However, today was a day to share with those you love and everything you hold closest to you. I am a cyclist, it is part of what defines me…it was only natural to have the bike as a part of my day. In Oakland University’s 50th year, I had to represent WSC to the fullest!


Thanks to Allen, Scott, and Danny...you guys made my day.


Thanks to the beautiful Angela for driving the support vehicle to the event and for putting up with me the last few months as I juggled grad school, buying my first house, trying to get in race form, and trying to spend quality time with her.


And thanks to my family for all of your support throughout my entire life and fostering such positive character in me.

2 comments:

alexdolpp said...

Congrats to your degree! Nice work.

msfzx said...

Dude you ROCK!! That's awesome!