Tuesday, March 25, 2008

S.B.T.C. Day 4/5: Yet another conjunctivitis scare!

I am usually not one to suffer from allergies too much but it seems GA is taking a toll on mine. The past two days have been spent sneezing, sniffling, snot rocketing, and fighting headaches. Danny suggested that perhaps it was due to spending to much time with him and proposed that I may be allergic to Judaism. Not sure this is the case but to air on the cautionary side, I am going to check with my family practitioner promptly upon return home.

However, I did not allow these symptoms to hold me back from taking full advantage of riding in the beauty here. Yesterday we got about 62 miles in and paid homage to Unicoi State Park which was beautiful.

This morning I woke up and was barely able to open my left eye. It seems something down here has made it very agitated. However, after a quick visit to the local apothecary for some homeopathic remedies I was able to get out for a 52-mile easy ride.

No comments: