Thursday, August 30, 2007

No Turning Back...


Until roughly five minutes ago my dreams and aspirations of running a virgin marathon could of easily been dismissed had someone presented a good enough argument. However, there is no turning back now…I just registered for my first marathon. Coincidently, I STILL DO NOT regard myself as a runner! I am simply a man with a dream and some drive to run for a stupid amount of time. I could never go to the grave without saying I conquered the 26.2.

I am a bit dismayed that the race is not finishing at Ford Field this year.

3 comments:

sworksredace said...

Tim I'll ride alongside of you for 26 miles and yell words of encouragement....

the MICHIGANSCENE said...

so are we gonna see you at some cross races? you should get a heavy dose of runnin there! better you than me.

msfzx said...

Why isn't it finishing at Ford field this year?! That's the coolest part - running DOWN the ramp slightly out of control cuz you're so tired and then the tunnel opening up into the huge arena. Too bad.