Saturday, July 14, 2007

Sex Panthers Get Tea Bagged by the N.A.D.S.


Last night, the Sex Panthers played the N.A.D.S. (Non Athletic Dysfunctional Society). The N.A.D.S. are currently ranked 1st in the league. After being informed this week by league officials that we are sitting third overall, the Sex Panthers went into this double- header hungry for a N.A.D. mauling with our razor sharp talons.

Unfortunately, we had our hinnies handed to us. We lost 7-9 in the first and were mercied in the second. My parents, big brother, and three nephews were all in the crowd as they watched us run around like buffoons with two left feet and struggle like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football.


I feel I let my family down…my team down…and my country. I went to bed last night with nightmare chants in my head of Go N.A.D.S....Go N.A.D.S....Go N.A.D.S.


As a pledge of retribution, I am reporting to the kicking cage every morning at 6:00 am this week to train up for next week's show down against Ballz Deep.

4 comments:

sworksredace said...

Did U say the Sex Panthers got MERCIED!!! The shame!!!!! Timmy have U ever thought of taking up extreme frisbee?

Immanuel Mel Ott Coordinator said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Immanuel Mel Ott Coordinator said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Immanuel Mel Ott Coordinator said...

Tim, I don't know what the most embarrassing part of the game was...

1) our mom marveling at ‘the speed of the big fat guy’ that played on the NADS...(see fat guy in the above picture wearing red shorts)

2) our mom asking our dad what NADS were…

3) our mom asking me if I thought that the little old man with the walking cane watching the game in the stands was HOMELESS? “Dad says no, but I bet you he is!”

Thanks to Ryan for the ‘kickball pop’! The boys had fun! Lemme know if you ever need a sub!