Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Dolpinator vs. Finkelstein 2008



The Dolpinator aka G.P.S. aka Mr. Duuulop…aka FUPA hunter extraordinaire has been my W.R.C.S. nemesis for several years now after always finishing behind him by minuscule points. Last year I lost to him by a mere 6 points after committing a tactful error and riding a geared bike rather than an SS one of the weekend rides.

After a full season of training and racing in preparation for a good finish in the W.R.C.S., I decided to make my main objective to humiliate the arrogant German by total point domination. So far, it seems I have a healthy lead on him. In a few weeks I am heading to Austin, TX for an early season training camp. However, I believe that my early established lead will ride out the rest of the season and I can finally say, “I beat the German”. I am quite confident that when this happens he will be crying himself to sleep while listening to his favorite album: The Best of Hassseholf’s Slow Jams.

Despite our rivalry, difference in musical preference, and desired female proportions we have recently conceived a plan and teamed together for an ultra super secret spring training goal. However, until two weeks before the implementation of this monumental plan there will be a media embargo that prohibits us to discuss it with the general public. Keep an ear and eye open for the details to follow.

1 comment:

cullen watkins said...

taylor11
tAll you first and second losers can keep battling for those coveted points but they will do you no good.It's my year.
C.DUB